Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Beginning

Welcome to my new Blog! I have decided that in effort to have a history for my family I am going to start taking pictures that tell the story of that day. I hope to be able to have at least one shot that can captivate the feeling of the day. I welcome you into my home, my heart, and my life....Enjoy!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Tubbies seem to be the favorite time of the day but being just in a towel seems to be even more enjoyable.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer is here and so it the pool!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

We got the new pass along cards today at church. I am so excited about the new program they are implementing.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Baseball seems to be the sport of choice around here and Cade is working on perfecting his skills which equals me pitching many balls. I tried to multi-task while pitching today. I would fold a shirt or two while Cade tracked down the balls he previously hit. Well, Cade did not see that plan as acceptable. He came up to me and said, "no, no, no," took the shirt out of my hands, placed it back in the basket and put the ball in my hands and said, "yes!" and then took up his hitting stance again. Haha, baseball and laundry do not mix.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I am so excited for your One a Day picture! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Cade is so cute! I love that he wanted your undivided attention and you weren't allowed to do laundry! So funny! Your new blog will be another fun addition to my list!

Grandma Vicki said...

Lacey....thanks for allowing me to watch your family grow and see what is going on in your life. I love your picture blog and all that goes with it. I love you and Jared and Baby-C.
Grandma (GM)

Alli said...

You are a natural, sister! All of your pictures look awesome! Especially the one with Cade in the towel. The lighting is perfect-o! I love you!